Supervisory Training (Leadership and Management skills)
This course is facilitated over a process of five days and will assist the learner to gain greater understanding of the foundations of leadership and management and the dynamics of organizational life. The course focuses on:
- Helping leaders and mangers understand one self
- The dynamics of an organization and business environment
- Management and leadership skills including planning, organizing, leading and monitoring
New Venture Creation
This exciting qualification (NQF level 2) forms the basis for structured programmes for potential and existing entrepreneurs to capitalize on opportunities to start and grow sustainable businesses. Those who intend to set up or have already set up their own ventures will benefit greatly from this programme.
The qualification focuses on the following areas:
- Develops appropriate skills and knowledge for the establishment and development of an enterprise.
- Addresses the economic/administrative and behavioural barriers that contribute to failures in starting and sustaining an enterprise.
- Create long-term solutions for job creation and SMME development via the building blocks and structure of a qualification that practically addresses the learning requirements of budding entrepreneurs.